【杭州西湖景区导游词怎么写】湖南的景区英文导游词怎么写

湖南导游词 2023-08-01 网络整理 晴天

【wenmi.jxxyjl.com--湖南导游词】

  湖南的景区英文导游词怎么写?看看小编分享的英文版导游词吧,谢谢你的阅读欣赏,喜欢可以收藏一下。

  长沙马王堆汉墓女尸英文导游词

  Mawangdui is located in the eastern outskirts of Changsha, about 4kms from downtown Changsha. In the preceeding centuries, it was bured here, hence the name "Mawangdui" formerly there were two eastern mounds here closely linked together.

  From 1972 to early 1974, chinese archacological workers unearthed three tombs of the wester han dynasty here and achieved tremendous results that attracted wide attention at home and abroad.they excavated more than 3000 cultural relied and a well-preserved female corpse from the tombs.according to seals unearthed from tomb no2"chancellor to the prince to changsha","seal of the marquis of dai"

  We know that the Mawangdui was burial ground of Li Cang, Chancellor to the prince of Changsha state in the early western Han dynasty and his family.

  According to the historical records, Li Cang died in the secong year of the reign of Empress Lu. The occupants in tomb no3 were believed to be his son. Unearthed from the tomb was a wooden tablet with the burial bate, which reads"the first day of the second month in the twelfth year" after careful textual research this was indentified as the twelfth year of reign of the han emperor Wen Ci. The corpse in tomb no1 is that of Licang's wife, whose personal name, according to an unearthed seal, was Xing Zhui, a study of conclusion that "tomb no:1 dates from about the 6th dacade of the 2nd century BC.

  A little later than tomb no:3, tomb no:1 is the best preserved, and most of the relies showed here were excavated from this tomb.

  Now, I will introduce this thing to you one by one:

  These are figurines. 162 wooden figurines were unearthed from tomb no1 and 104 form tomb no:3. They fall into three categories:attendants, musicians and odd-jobservants. No doubt, they represent the numerous servants enslaved by the Marquis of Dai, which reveal the parasitic life of the family.

  Now, pls look at these instuments, an intact zither with 25 strings, pipes composed of 22 pierced bamboo sticks and a set of pitch pipes were found in tomb no:1. In addition, a zither, a T- stringed harp, pipes and bamboo flutes were excavated from tonb no:3. Strinkingly bamboo reads were found inside the pipes found in tomb no:3. There is a silvery point on each reed, which controls the pitch. This is the material evidence of the earliest reeds, ever used in wind instruments in the world.

  These are weapons. They were excavated from tomb no3. There are 38 weapons altogether, including bows, a crossbow, arrows, an arrow seabbard, a weapon stand, halberds, spears.etc.Compared with the weapon of the warring state period, the bow, the crossbow and arrows were somewhat improved so that arrows could travel futher, along with the garrison map. They help us to get an idea of the military situation in Chansha state.

  We know that china is a very big agricultural state, and long long ago, when people lived in western han period, there had come into being somewhat developed cultivation and animal husbandry. Look, all these things were excavated from the tombs. The agricultural produce includes rice, wheat, barley, soybean, red peas, hemp seeds, vegetable;The animal produce includes deer, oxen, goats, sheep, pigs, bares,chickens, fishes and even chicken eggs.

  Well, lacquer ware, so beautiful! 184 pieces of lacquer ware were unearthed from tomb no1 and 316 pieces from tomb no:3. They includ tripods vases, square vases, boxes, toilet boxes, pitchers, ladles, cups, caved cup - containers, an armreat, a screen, a game tool and a dustpam. Most of them are made of a wood base coated in lacquer, and some of a bamboo or hemp base, the designs, either painted in lacquer or pasted or incised with very fine strokes, were done in smooth and graceful.Lines with gorgeous color, the exquisitely wrought lacquer wares indicate the highly developed state of lacquer crafts- manship and a side light on the economic situation of the early han dynasty. Now, we have seen the areound parts of the first hall, pls follow me to the central past. Here you can see the silk fabrics.

  南岳大庙英文导游辞

  发布时间:20xx-07-23 14:11来源:中国旅游景区所属栏目:湖南导游词 浏览:29次点击

  Good morning! Ladies and gentlemen:

  Today we will go and visit the Nanyue Temple, Nanyue Temple is situated on the northern tip of Nanyue Township and at the southern foot of Chidi Peak. In a layout of nine rows, It is the largest and best-preserved ancient palatial architectural complex of south China. Magnificent and splendid with resplendent upturned eaves. Inside the east in parallel to eight Buddhist palaces on the west, It is indeed a wonder in the history of religion that Taoism. Buddhism and Confucian culture can co-exist within a single temple.

  The exact time of the construction of Nanyue Temple is unknown. It existed asearly as in the Qin and Han Dynastis. Originally Located on the summit of Zhurong Peak, The temple was later moved to the mountain foot to facilitate the religious activities. The beginning of the Tang Dynasty witnessed the formal construction of the Heavenly Lord Huo"s Temple" the "Heavenly Master Temple". So as to enshrine and worship the Gods of the five sacred mountains, During the Song Dynasty the immortal of the Hengshan Mountain was revered as the "Heavenly Master Zhaosheng",as a result the temple was gradually expanded and enlarged. Since the Tang Dynasty Nanyue Temple had beed subject to six fires and 16reconstructions all through the Song. Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties. In the 8th year of Emperor Guangxu"s reign in the Qing Dynasty (1882 A.D), the Imperial Court ordered the rbuilding of Nanyue Temple. Which had been ruined by lightning, The project was imitative. Copying the styles of the Imperial Palace. And even to the present day it is still well preserved.

  Fenced with red-brick walls.Nanyue Temple ccupies an area of some 70.000 square metres. From north to south lies in sequence nine rows and four courtyards-Lingxing Gate. Kuixing Tower. Chuan Gate. Pavilion of Imperial Study, Main Hall, Dwelling Palace and the Northern Rear Exit. The whole architecture complex stretches across on axis extending from south to north with its halls linked up together. The winding corridors and wing-rooms on both sides merge with each other. Accentuating the magnificence of the stature of the principal part. On the east side of the main temple there are eight Taoist palaces. Coordinating with eight Buddhist palaces on the west side.

  The first row is Lingxing Gate. Two gilded Chinese characters "Mountain Temple" are shining on the white marble at the top of the gate. The marble gate stands as high as 20 metres with a width of 1.1 metres and is meant to imply that during the past dynasties all the religious activities were officiated by real knowledgeable people. The second row is kuixing Tower. The most perfectly preserved ancient stage in Human Province.with a breadth of 35metres and a length of 12. Its fa?ade facing the main palace, the stage is the place where people hold religious activities and perform local operas during pilgrimage. Before the tower stands a pair of 2-metre tall stone Kylin (Chinese unicorn). With their furious eyes widely open. They are like two solemn looking sentinels guarding the tower.

  The pebble path under the Kuixing Tower leads to the third row-Main Chuan Gate. East and West Gates. The gateway is made of gray bricks with an awesome depth and height of 15 metres. The courtyard within is filled with dense cypress trees and carpeted with green grass. The fourth row is the Pavilion of Imperial Study. Distinguished by its gilded tiles. Octagonal doubleeaved roofs and exquisitely-crafted arches. Inside the pavilion there is a Bixi in the shape of a legendary animal like tortoise. Legend has it that Bixi is the ninth son of the dragon. The Bixi carries an imperial stele on which the full text of On Rebuilding Nanyue Temple was carved in the 47th year of Kangxi"s reign(1780 A.D.) in the Qing dynasty.

  The fifth row is Jiaying Gate. Named after the line from The Annals of Han-Books of Rites and Joys: "This row is the place where local magistrates and monks welcomed ritual officials dispatched from the capital. After the Jiaying Gate the sixth row comes into view-Tower of Imperial Study. Which is the storehouse of the collection of imperial calligraphies .messages and inscribed boards concerning the past emperors" ritual presentations to the mountain. Sweeet osmanthus ahead of the tower submerges the building with its refreshing scent when it blossoms every autumn.

  The seventh row is the Main Palace. Surrounded by towering old trees. Camphor trees planted in the Song Dynasty and cypress in the Ming Dynasty compete with each other in setting off the beauty of the upturned double-roofs and the splendour of the palace. Adding tremendous awe to the Main Palac. As it stands 29.11 metres, its girandeur rivals that of the Palace of supreme Harmony in the Forbidden City in Beijing. Inside the palace there are 72 stone pilliars, standing for the 72 peaks on the Hengshan Mountain. The two huge pillars upholding the main roofs were cut out of a whole granite. Each weighing 14 tons.

  Encircled by the balustrades are 144 relief sculptures carved out of white marbles. Based on Shanhai Jing . Pillars on the forefront overlap. Carved on them are 56 historical and legendary thles . On the square door were carved the Images. On the square door were carved the Images of the 24 filial Sons and the Images of the 18 Scholars. Here tourists can get a rough idea of the age-old Chinese Confucian and Taoist cultures. Clay statues-Heavenly King Zhaosheng and General Jin and Wu line up in the palace with their impressively dignified look, calling forth in tourists a feeling of profound respect.

  The eighth row is the dwelling Palacewith double roofs and in perfect harmony with the whole mountain. This structure keeps up the architectural style of the Song Dynasty and is decorated with coloured drawings and patterns whichare popular among palaces in the North. giving a sense of gorgeousness to this palace. The ninth row is the Northern Rear Exit. The end of the axial architecture, with Zhusheng Palace to the right and Chief God Palace to the left, At the back of the exit. A path leads farther into the mountain.

  Nanyue Temple occupies a prominent position in the history of ancient Chinese architecture. It carries the grandeur characterized by palaces in the North. And at the same time it smacks of the loveliness featured by gardens in the South. The architectural arrangement of the temple is clearly demarcated and gently modulated. Strongly indicating the ingenuity and originality of the craftsmen. Its ground and upper layouts are like an eternal musical movement with its own overture, main body and coda. Demonstrating the excellence of ancient Chinese architecture.

  Nanyue Temple carries a profound cultural connotation. It boasts a large number of clay statues. Wood engravings and stone carvings, which are all closely linked up with Chinese tradition and culture. Over 800 dragons of various sizes, which are the symbol of the Chinese nation.can be found everwhere in the temple. The carvings on the roof wood and white marble balustrades are an encyclopedia of ancient history and mythology. There are fairy tales- "Pan Gu Creating the Universe." "Hou Yi Shooting the Suns", "Jing Wei Filling up the Ocean"¡-; real stories about some historical figures- "Su Wu Shepherding Sheep." "sleeping on sticks and Tasting the Gallbladder." "Da MO Crossing the Sea"¡- ; legends extolling filial piety- "Melting the Ice with Body Warmth to Catch Carps." "Weeping on the Bamboo until it Turns into shoots"¡- Most of the carvings are the lgends about the earliest ancestors of Taoist immortals. As early as in the Qing and Ming Dynasties, clay status, wood engraving and stone carving were reputed as "the Three Wonders to the South of the Yangtze River."

  All through the dynasties Nanyue Temple has been a thriving place to hold religious activities both for the feudal imperial courts and the ordinary people. Every year the temple greets nearly 1.000.000 pilgrims. The offerings, presentation, titles and other customs are almost the same as they were thousands years ago. There are "bowing pilgrimage" in which the pilgrims bow with each step or with every three steps , and "hunger pilgrimage" in which the pilgrims bow with each step or with every three steps. "And hunger pilgrimage" in which the pilgrims refrain from food during their trip. More often. Pilgrims would set off in throngs. They wear gray clothes with a red cloth attached to their chest reading "Hengshan Mountain Pilgrimage." Holding buring incenses in hand. Those pious pilgrims chant pilgriming theme" to pray for the peace of the nation and the wealth of people, making it a really spectacular scene on the mountain.

  岳麓书院英文导游词

  Good morning! ladies and gentlemen:

  Today we will go and visit the yuelu academy! yuelu academy is one of the four famous academies in china, and it was established by zhudong, magistrate of tanzhou prefecture in 976a.d at the time of northern song dynasty. the academy accepted disciples throughout the song, yuan, ming and qing dynasties. it was only in 1903 that the academy was transformed from a school of traditional confucian learning to an insitute of higher learning and in 1926 it was officially named hunan university.

  Early in 1015, emperor zhen zong of the song dynasty awarded the academy hid majesty"s own handwriting "yuelu academy" on a tablet. form then on many famous scholars and great thinkers gave lectures here, among them were zhangshi, zhuxi and wangyangming, thus making a great impact on the province"s culture and education. most of the existing buildings here were constructions of the ming and qing dynasties, and the bulk of the engraved stone plates and inscribed tablets have all been kept intact, in 1956 the academy was listed as a historical site at the provincial level and later, in 1988 it became a historical site at the state level. the last restoration project started in 1981 and the major part was completed in 1987.

  Now, here we are at the "he xi platform", "he xi" means the "the splendour of the sunrise", it was named by zhuxi, a great idealist philosopher of the confucian school during the song dynasty, the platform was first built on the top of yuelu hill, by zhanshi, and later in 1528, a pavilion was built on it, but it became deserted with the passing time. in 1790 luodian, the master of the academy, built a platform at the present site, in 1820, the succeeding master, ouyang houjun, renamed it "he xi platform" in order to memory zhuxi and zhanshi. it was restored in 1868.

  On the inner walls of the platform are two big chinese characters "fu" and "shuo", which mean "blessing" and "longevity" respectively. legend has it that the character "shuo "was written with a broom soaked in yellow mud by a taoist master at the time master luodian was attending a banquet in honour of the examination officials and those dispels who had passed the civil exam hence it has been regarded as having "celestial touch" the character "fu" was written by luodian, the master himself.

  This gate in front of us is the main gate, the gate was formerly built at the time of the song dynasty, and was then called "central gate". the main gate underwent both destruction and reconstruction in the course of time. the present structure was once thoroughly renovated in 1868.

  The characters "yuelu academy" on the horizontal tablet were inscribed by emperor zhen zong of the song dynasty. it was presented as an award to zhoushi, the master of the academy, when he was summoned to the emperor"s presence. on both door posts are couplets which read "the kingdom of chu, unique home of the talents, the academy of yuelu, the very cradle of all ".it was composed in the qing dynasty by the master of the academy, yuan jiangang and his disciple zhang renjie.

  This gate was the second gate, it was first built in 1527 during the ming dynasty. it underwent repairs and restoration many times .it was completely devastated during the anti-japanese war .in 1984, the gate was restored to its former state. This is the lecture hall, where the students had lessons here, it was first built at the time of the song dynasty and was once named "jing yi hall". now, it has a more elaborate name "the hall of the loyalty, filiality honesty and integrity", because on the inner walls of the hall are engraved four big chinese characters:" loyalty, filiality, honesty and integrity. they were handwriting by the great scholar, zhuxi, who once lectured here. others, such as the school regulations, the administrations and way to read were masterpieces of the masters of the academy. on the two horizontal tablets hanging on top were written:

  "Learn before you can probe the infiniteness of the universe."

  "The doctrines taught here in the south are genuine confucian doctrines."

  They were inscribed by the emperor kangxi and qianlong respectively during the qing dynasty.

  The building in front of us is the yushu library, "yushu" literally means "imperial books", so yushu library ,built in 999a.d in the early song dynasty, was a place to keep imperial books. books were continuously sent here during the succeeding dynasties. the library was first named "classics treasuring house" in the song dynasty, "classic venerating house" in the yuan and ming dynasties, and finally "yushu library" in the qing dynasty,. it had been repaired and expanded many times, and now it has a collection of over twenty thousand chinese classics. this building was rebuilt on its original site in 1986.

  The two small pavilions xi quan and ni lan , built during the song and ming dynasties, were restored to the right and left of the compound galleries in order to display cultural relics.

本文来源:https://wenmi.jxxyjl.com/hunandaoyouci/161046.html

  • 【湖南师范大学导游专业】湖南师范大学导游词3篇

    湖南师范大学(Hunan Normal University),简称“湖师大”。创建于1938年,位于历史文化名城长沙,是国家“211工程”重点建设的大学、教育部普通高等学校本科教学工作水平评估优秀高校。下面是为大家带来的湖南师范大学导游词,希望可...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • 【关于介绍南昌的英文导游词】介绍湖南省英文导游词3篇

    湖南依江畔湖,风景秀丽,是海内外闻名的旅游胜地。下面是为大家带来的介绍湖南省英文导游词,希望可以帮助大家。1:介绍湖南省英文导游词  In hunan province is located in the south of the Yangtze river middle reaches, be...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • [南岳大庙导游词]南岳大庙导游词

    衡山南岳大庙是中国传统祭祀圣帝文化的发祥地之一,佛道儒三教合流、共荣共生的实证,湘南甚至整个南方最大的宗教建筑群。本文是小编整理的南岳大庙导游词,仅供参考。南岳大庙导游词1  大家好!欢迎各位来南岳衡山观光旅游,很高兴能和大家一起参观有“江南小故宫”之称的南岳大庙,并很荣...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • 湖南桃花源景区导游词|湖南桃花源的导游词范文5篇

    桃花源风景名胜区位于湖南省桃源县西南15公里的水溪附近,距常德市34公里。桃花源风景名胜区留有新石器时期大溪文化遗存,是《辞海》《词源》中《桃花源记》原型地。下面是小编收集整理的湖南桃花源的导游词范文5篇,欢迎借鉴参考。  湖南桃花源的导游词范文5篇(一)  桃花源位于湖南省桃源县西南15公里的...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • [张家界武陵源导游词]武陵源英文导游词3篇

    武陵源,美在神秘,美在天然。与自然风光相映成趣的,是纯朴的田园风光。下面是为大家带来的武陵源英文导游词,希望可以帮助大家。1:武陵源英文导游词  Wulingyuan scenic area is located in the northwest of hunan province Beari...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • 湖南芙蓉镇景区|5篇介绍湖南芙蓉镇的导游词范文

    芙蓉镇,本名王村,是拥有两千多年历史的古镇,因宏伟瀑布穿梭其中,又称“挂在瀑布上的千年古镇”。位于湘西土家族苗族自治州境内的永顺县,与龙山里耶镇、泸溪浦市镇、花垣茶峒镇并称“湘西四大名镇”,又有酉阳雄镇、“小南京”美誉。下面...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • [湖南黄石寨图片]5篇介绍湖南黄石寨的导游词范文

    黄石寨是武陵源风景名胜区5条精品游览线之一;相传汉朝留候张良看破红尘、辞官不做,追随赤松子,隐匿江湖,云游张家界,被官兵围困,后得师父黄石公搭救而得名黄石寨,是张家界美景最为集中的地方,也是张家界最大的凌空观景台。下面是小编收集整理的5篇介绍湖南黄石寨的导游词范文,欢迎借鉴参考。  5篇介绍湖南...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • 湖南概况导游词最新_湖南最好的导游词

    湖南铁路交通较为发达,共有京广线、沪昆线、湘桂线、石长线、洛湛线、焦柳线、渝怀线等铁路共7大干线。今天小编为大家带来湖南最好的导游词。湖南最好的导游词篇1  宜章县南部的五岭群山中,有一座林木叠翠,风光绚丽的绿色宝库。这就是素有“第二西双版纳”和“南 国天然树...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • [张家界天子山导游词视频]湖南张家界天子山导游词

    天子山原名青岩山,因古代土家族领袖向大坤率领当地农民起义自称天子而得名,武陵源的四大景区之一。下面是小编整理的张家界天子山导游词,希望大家喜欢。        天子山导游词      &ens...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读
  • 张家界武陵源遴选2019|2019年5篇湖南武陵源的导游词

    武陵源风景名胜区位于中国中部湖南省西北部,东经110°2030~110°4115、北纬29°1625~29°2425之间。由张家界市的张家界国家森林公园、慈利县的索溪峪自然保护区和桑植县的天子山自然保护区组合而成,后又发现了杨家界新景区。方圆369平方公里...

    发布于:2023-08-06

    详细阅读

Copyright @ 2011-2019 文秘写作网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

免责声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

 站长统计