英国首相就职演说英文版_英国新首相就职演说稿

就职演讲稿 2024-03-04 网络整理 晴天

【wenmi.jxxyjl.com--就职演讲稿】

  英国是老牌的资本主义国家,那么你对关于英国首相就职说了些什么内容有兴趣吗?下面就由小编为你带来英国新首相就职演说稿,希望你喜欢。

英国新首相特蕾莎梅就职演说稿

  我刚去过白金汉宫,女王陛下要我组建新政府,我接受了。

  我沿戴维·卡梅伦的足迹前行,他是一位伟大、现代的首相。在卡梅伦的领导下,政府稳定了经济,降低了财政赤字,帮助比以往更多的人找到工作。

  但戴维真正的遗产并非搞经济,而是社会公正。他认可同性婚姻,让低收入人群彻底免交所得税。

  卡梅伦领导了一国政府,我将本着这种精神执政。不是所有人都清楚,我所在的党的全称是保守和统一党。统一一词对我而言至关重要。这表明我相信统一,这是英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士和北爱尔兰之间十分珍贵的结合。

  可它还意味着同样重要的东西,它意味着我们不仅相信联合王国的统一,还相信所有公民的统一,每个人,不论我们是谁,我们从哪里来。

  那意味着要反对迫切的不公正。如果你出身贫穷,就比其他人少活九年;如果你是黑人,相比于白人会受到司法体系更严厉的惩罚。

  如果你是白人工人阶级的男孩,在英国上大学的机会最低。如果你上国立学校,相比接受私立教育的人获得顶尖工作的机会要少。

  如果你是一个妇女,你赚的比男人少。如果你有精神疾病,会缺少帮助。如果你是年轻人,会比前人更难拥有自己的住房。

  可让英国成为为所有人服务这一使命不仅意味着应对这些不公。

  如果你来自普通工人阶级家庭,生活比政府里许多人知道的更艰难。你有工作,可往往并不稳定。

  你有房子,可担心付不起月供。你还能凑合活,却担心生活费增加,没法把孩子送进好学校。

  如果你来自这些家庭,如果你也凑合活着,我想要直接和你说:我知道你起早贪黑,我知道你竭尽全力,我知道生活有时是一种挣扎。我领导的政府不会被一小撮特权群体的利益驱使,而会因你的利益而奔走。

  我们将尽一切所能让你更好掌控自己的生活。我们做重大决定时,我们想的不是那些有权之人,而是你们。我们通过新法时,我们不听那些有势之人,而是你们。当收税时,我们不会优先考虑那些有钱之人,而是你们。当提供机会时,我们不会只给予那些少数幸运之人。

  我们将尽一切所能帮助所有人,不论你背景如何,都让你能发挥所长。

  我们经历着国家历史上一个重要时刻。公投后我们面临着国家重大变革的时代。我知道因为我们是大不列颠,我们将迎接挑战。

  我们离开了欧盟,我们会在世界上打造一个勇敢、积极的新角色。我们要让英国成为不为少数特权阶级服务的国家,一个为每个人服务的国家。

  这是我领导政府的使命,我们一起努力,就会建成一个更美好的英国。

英国新首相特蕾莎梅就职演说稿中英版

  I have just been to Buckingham Palace where Her Majesty the Queen has asked me to form a new government, and I accepted.

  我刚去过白金汉宫,女王陛下要我组建新政府,我接受了。

  In David Cameron, I follow in the footsteps of a great, modern prime minister. Under David's leadership, the government stabilized the economy, reduced the budget deficit, and helped more people into work than ever before.

  我沿戴维·卡梅伦的足迹前行,他是一位伟大、现代的首相。在卡梅伦的领导下,政府稳定了经济,降低了财政赤字,帮助比以往更多的人找到工作。

  But David's true legacy is not about the economy, but about social justice. From the introduction of same-sex marriage, to taking people on low wages out of income tax altogether.

  但戴维真正的遗产并非搞经济,而是社会公正。他认可同性婚姻,让低收入人群彻底免交所得税。

  David Cameron has led a one nation government and it is in that spirit that I also plan to lead. Because not everybody knows this, but the full title of my party is the Conservative and Unionist Party. And that word Unionist is very important to me. It means we believe in the Union. That precious, precious bond betweenEngland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

  卡梅伦领导了一国政府,我将本着这种精神执政。不是所有人都清楚,我所在的党的全称是保守和统一党。统一一词对我而言至关重要。这表明我相信统一,这是英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士和北爱尔兰之间十分珍贵的结合。

  But it means something else that is just as important. It means that we believe in a Union not just of the nations of the United Kingdom, but between all of our citizens. Every one of us, whoever we are and wherever we are from.

  可它还意味着同样重要的东西,它意味着我们不仅相信联合王国的统一,还相信所有公民的统一,每个人,不论我们是谁,我们从哪里来。

  That means fighting against the burning injustice that if you are born poor, you will die on average nine years earlier than others. If you're black, you're treated more harshly by the criminal justice system than if you are white.

  那意味着要反对迫切的不公正。如果你出身贫穷,就比其他人少活九年;如果你是黑人,相比于白人会受到司法体系更严厉的惩罚。

  If you're a white, working-class boy, you're less likely than anyone else in Britain to go to university. If you're at a state school, you're less likely to reach the top professions than if you were educated privately.

  如果你是白人工人阶级的男孩,在英国上大学的机会最低。如果你上国立学校,相比接受私立教育的人获得顶尖工作的机会要少。

  If you are a woman, you will earn less than a man. If you suffer from mental health problems, there's not enough help to hand. If you're young, you'll find it harder than ever before to own your own home.

  如果你是一个妇女,你赚的比男人少。如果你有精神疾病,会缺少帮助。如果你是年轻人,会比前人更难拥有自己的住房。

  But the mission to make Britain a country that works for everyone means more than just fighting these injustices.

  可让英国成为为所有人服务这一使命不仅意味着应对这些不公。

  If you're from an ordinary working-class family, life is much harder than many people in Westminster realize. You have the job, but you don't always have the job security.

  如果你来自普通工人阶级家庭,生活比政府里许多人知道的更艰难。你有工作,可往往并不稳定。

  You have your own home, but you worry about paying the mortgage. You can just about manage, but you worry about the cost of living and getting your kids into a good school.

  你有房子,可担心付不起月供。你还能凑合活,却担心生活费增加,没法把孩子送进好学校。

  If you're one of those families. If you're just managing.I want to address you directly. I know you're working around the clock, I know you're doing your best, and I know that sometimes, life can be a struggle. The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of a privileged few, but by yours.

  如果你来自这些家庭,如果你也凑合活着,我想要直接和你说:我知道你起早贪黑,我知道你竭尽全力,我知道生活有时是一种挣扎。我领导的政府不会被一小撮特权群体的利益驱使,而会因你的利益而奔走。

  We will do everything we can to give you more control over your lives. When we take the big calls, we'll think not of the powerful but you. When we pass new laws, we'll listen not to the mighty, but you. When it comes to taxes we'll prioritize not the wealthy, but you. When it comes to opportunity, we won't entrench the advantages of the fortunate few.

  我们将尽一切所能让你更好掌控自己的生活。我们做重大决定时,我们想的不是那些有权之人,而是你们。我们通过新法时,我们不听那些有势之人,而是你们。当收税时,我们不会优先考虑那些有钱之人,而是你们。当提供机会时,我们不会只给予那些少数幸运之人。

  We will do everything we can to help anybody, whatever your background, to go as far as your talents will take you.

  我们将尽一切所能帮助所有人,不论你背景如何,都让你能发挥所长。

  We are living through an important moment in our country's history. Following the referendum we face a time of great national change. And I know because we're Great Britain, we will rise to the challenge.

  我们经历着国家历史上一个重要时刻。公投后我们面临着国家重大变革的时代。我知道因为我们是大不列颠,我们将迎接挑战。

  As we leave the European Union, we will forge a bold, new positive role for ourselves in the world. And we will make Britain a country that works not for a privileged few, but for every one of us.

  我们离开了欧盟,我们会在世界上打造一个勇敢、积极的新角色。我们要让英国成为不为少数特权阶级服务的国家,一个为每个人服务的国家。

  That will be the mission of the government I lead, and together, we will build a better Britain.

  这是我领导政府的使命,我们一起努力,就会建成一个更美好的英国。

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演说稿

  大家早上好

  Good morning everyone,

  英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

  the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

  也许是英国历史上最大的一次

  perhaps the biggest in our history.

  来自英格兰 苏格兰 威尔士 北爱尔兰

  Over 33 million people from England,

  和直布罗陀 超过3300万的人民 行使了发言权

  Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

  应该是感到自豪的是 我们信任

  We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

  这些岛屿上人民 做出重大决策

  we trust the people for these big decisions.

  英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

  We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

  而且 有关英国如何治理的问题

  but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

  有的时候 就需要问问人民自己

  there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

  这就是我们所做的

  and that is what we have done.

  英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

  The British people have voted to leave the European Union

  他们的意愿 必须得到尊重

  and their will must be respected.

  我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

  I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument,

  包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

  including all those who put aside party differences

  他们支持自己坚信的 对有利于国家的观点

  to speak in what they believe was the national interest

  同时 让我向所有脱欧派人士的

  and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign

  努力和激情表示祝贺

  for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

  英国人民的意志 必须服从

  The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

  这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

  It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

  原因不只是各种组织

  not least because so many things were said

  对其重要性 曾做出的那些解释

  by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

  所以 不能对结果 有任何的怀疑

  So there can be no doubt about the result.

  全球各地的人们 都看到了英国做出的选择

  Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

  我想向市场和投资者保证

  I would reassure those markets and investors

  英国的经济基本面是强劲的

  that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

  对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

  and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

  以及住在英国的欧盟公民

  and European citizens living here

  我向你们保证 你们的状况不会立即发生改变

  that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

  在出行方面 暂时不会发生变化

  There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

  货物依然可以流通 服务依旧能够交易

  in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

  现在 我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

  We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

  这需要苏格兰和

  This will need to involve the full engagement of

  北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

  the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

  确保 捍卫 并增进

  to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

  英国国内各方的利益

  are protected and advanced.

  但是 我认为 一段稳定的时期

  but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

  和新的领导人 才符合国家利益

  and then the new leadership required.

  今天 没有必要说明确切的时间表

  There is no need for a precise timetable today

  但在我看来 目标应是 在十月的保守党会议上

  but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place

  选出一个适当的新首相

  by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

  保证稳定 将是重要的

  Delivering stability will be important

  未来三个月 我将继续出任首相

  and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

  还有我的内阁也留任

  with my Cabinet for the next three months.

  内阁将在星期一开会

  The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

  英格兰银行行长 正在准备做出一个声明

  the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

  建议英国央行和财政部 采取安抚金融市场的行动

  that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

  我们还将继续推进重要的立法

  We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

  这些议程 是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

  that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

  我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

  And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

  向女王陛下说明 我将采取的步骤

  to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

  而与欧盟的谈判

  A negotiation with the European Union

  将需要一个新的首相的领导

  will need to begin under a new prime minister

  我认为 应该由一位新首相来决定

  and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

  英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条

  about when to trigger Article 50

  并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

  and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

  下周 我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

  I will attend the European Council next week

  解释英国人已经作出的决定 和我自己的决定

  to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

  英国人民已经做出了选择

  The British people have made a choice,

  这不仅需要得到尊重

  that not only needs to be respected

  而且 那些争论中输掉的一方

  but those on the losing side of the argument

  包括我自己 也应该帮助脱欧成功

  - myself included - should help to make it work.

  英国是一个特殊的国家 我们这么多优点

  Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

  采用议会民主制 通过和平的辩论

  – a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

  解决关于我们未来的重大问题

  about our future through peaceful debate,

  英国是一个贸易大国 有着科学和艺术

  a great trading nation with our science and arts,

  有技术 和也有创造力 享誉世界各地

  our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

  虽然英国并不完美 但我相信英国能成为

  And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

  一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

  for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

  人们可以来 做出贡献

  where people can come and make a contribution

  并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

  and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

  虽然 离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

  Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

  我是第一个来赞美 英国难以置信的优势

  I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

  我以前说过 英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

  I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

  而事实上 我们能找到生存的方法

  and indeed that we could find a way.

  现在已决定离开

  Now the decision has been made to leave,

  我们需要找到最佳的办法

  we need to find the best way

  我会尽我所能 来提供帮助

  and I will do everything I can to help.

  我热爱这个国家 为国家服务 我感到荣幸

  I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

  我会尽我所能 在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

  and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

  非常感谢

  Thank you very much.

本文来源:https://wenmi.jxxyjl.com/jiuzhiyanjianggao/180670.html

  • [奥巴马2009年就职演说]奥巴马就职演讲

    MR OBAMA: Thank you Thank you so much Vice President Biden, Mr Chief Justice, Members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and f...

    发布于:2024-03-07

    详细阅读
  • 学生会就职演讲稿_乡长就职演讲稿

    很感谢大家给我这么一个演讲个的寄回。为使目标成为现实,我想借此机会谈谈自己的一些打算:  首先就是三个依靠:一是依靠县、乡党委的领导。要在党的路线、方针、政策的指引下,围绕经济建设这个中心,因地制宜,大胆地、创造性地开展工作;二是依靠、村、支委积极开展工作。不能“横缺胳膊纵短腿”。乡要切实加强对...

    发布于:2024-03-07

    详细阅读
  • 领导就职演讲稿范文|就职演讲稿范文

    关于就职演讲稿范文篇1  尊敬的主任、副主任、常委:  这次,组织预备安排我到县林业局工作,本人深感责任重大。假如常委会通过对我的任命,我将在以下四个方面努力:  一要虚心学习  在林业战线,我是一名新兵,我将努力学习新知识、新理论。首先,我将认真学习党的林业方针政策、法律法规和林业专业知识;其...

    发布于:2024-03-07

    详细阅读
  • 宿管部部长就职演讲稿_部长就职演讲稿

    篇一   尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们:  大家好!!  我是来自高一一年三班的全善姬同学。首先感谢学校能提供这次机会,使我能参与竞争,一展自己的抱负。我要竞选学生会学习部部长。我知道要成为学习部的部长,自己的成绩本身就应该很优秀,可是我的成绩不是名列前茅的,所以这也成为了我竞选学习部部长的目的。,...

    发布于:2024-03-07

    详细阅读
  • 新任市长就职演讲稿_2021最新市长就职演讲稿范文

    非常感谢大家对我的信任,选举我担任冷水江市新一任市长。我在倍感光荣的同时,更深深地感到一份沉甸甸的责任,而且大家的掌声越大,我的压力就越大。因为在你们的身后,是36万冷水江人民殷切的期望,是36万人民真诚的重托。  冷水江是一块富饶、美丽而又神奇的土地。我虽然来这里只有4个多月,但从我到冷水江的...

    发布于:2024-03-06

    详细阅读
  • [领导就职演讲稿范文]就职演讲稿范文【三篇】

    就职演讲稿范文【一】  尊敬的各位领导、各位来宾:  你们好!我叫xxx,x岁,本人目前在运河热电有限公司从事生产管理工作,现担任生产部主管一职,首先感谢公司领导对本人的工作认可,能很荣幸的站在这里代表我公司上台演讲,我感到无比的荣幸和自豪,下面我将我深刻学习xx大精神的体会和生产管理工作经验与...

    发布于:2024-03-06

    详细阅读
  • 小学校长就职演讲三分钟_2021年小学校长就职演讲稿范文

    各位领导、各位老师:  首先感谢领导与广大教职工的信任与支持。此时此刻,我感到更多的是责任与压力。经过几代人的艰苦奋斗和无私奉献,学校已经取得了显著的成绩。如何在保持现有优势的基础上,使西电有更大的发展、在国内外有更大的影响,是党和人民赋予我们的历史使命,是广大教职工寄予我们的深切厚望。我已深深...

    发布于:2024-03-06

    详细阅读
  • 【学生会就职演讲稿】就职演讲稿范【三篇】

    就职演讲稿范本【一】  在座的各位领导,各位同事代表:  大家好!  今天是我校新任领导班子的就职上任大会,站在这里是一份责任的重托,是对我校教育发展的殷切的希望,很激动站在这里进行今天的就职上任表态发言,因为我知道新的岗位职责的赋予的背后是局党组的信任、是全体师生的期望、是几千名学生家长的重托...

    发布于:2024-03-06

    详细阅读
  • [领导就职表态发言]就职表态发言【三篇】

    就职表态发言【一】  尊敬的各位领导、同志们:  刚才会上宣布了党委关于我任职的决定,在此我首先衷心感谢党委的信任和关心,感谢各位领导的器重和厚爱,感谢干部职工对我的信任和支持!  这次任职不仅仅是对我的一种认同与理解,更是对我的一份期望和重托。让我有更多的机会,为分局服务,为事业添彩。我将把这...

    发布于:2024-03-06

    详细阅读
  • 【学生会文娱部长的主要职责】学生会文娱部部长就职演讲范文

    尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们:  大家下午好!  我是来自高二年六班的xxx,承蒙各位领导老师的信任,我成功当选了恒兴中学第七届学生会文娱部部长。  作为xx中学学生会文娱部部长,我遵守学校的各项规章制度,努力完善自我,在日常的学习生活中提高自己的能力。  虽然我们没有诗人李白那“长河之水天上来,奔...

    发布于:2024-03-06

    详细阅读

Copyright @ 2011-2019 文秘写作网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

免责声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

 站长统计